2022 Portland IPA Grant Program
The Portland IPA (PIPA) is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2022 Innovation Grant Program. We offer grant funding to support PIPA network primary care and specialists in developing and implementing innovative projects that improve the quality or efficiency of patient care.
If applying for a 2022 grant piques your please see below for additional information.
- Applications Open: August 30 – October 29, 2021
- Notification of final decision: December 22, 2021
- 2022 Final Presentation Event: First quarter of 2023
- Provider is currently contracted in the PIPA network
- Project is sustainable after initial funding
- Project is replicable by other practices
- Provider and their appointed staff must be willing to attend the PIPA Final Presentation Event in the first quarter of 2023 to present their project
- Project addresses a problem or barrier to access or delivery of care.
- Incorporates coordination or collaboration between PCP and Specialist providers (when possible)
- Innovative to practice
- Reasonable budget in relation to the scope of project
- Reduces costs or improves quality of patient care
- Measurable outcome based on initial baseline and final data
- Commitment from the entire staff and clinic
For any questions please contact Rich Ulbricht at 503-731-7504 or email@example.com