Who can join the PIPA Network?
Provider Eligibility Criteria:
- Licensed to practice within the state of Oregon
- Practice within the Portland Metropolitan or Vancouver, Washington area
- Provider meets criteria for credentialing with the PIPA contracted health plans
Which health plans does PIPA contract with?
PIPA contracts with the following health plans:
- Coventry/First Health
- PacificSource Commercial
- PacificSource Coordinated Care Network (CCN)
- Providence Health Plan Medicare Advantage
- Providence Health Plan Medicaid (OHP)
- Trillium Community Health Plan Medicaid
What is the process to become part of the PIPA Network?
To start the application process, please call Rich Ulbricht at 503.731.7504 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your application has been approved, a Participating Practitioner Agreement (PPA) and all contract attachments associated with your clinic will be emailed to you. PIPA is not delegated for credentialing, each plan will require credentialing documentation and assign an effective date once credentialing is processed and competed.