Who can become a member?
Membership Eligibility Criteria:
- Licensed to practice within the state of Oregon
- Practice within the Portland Metropolitan or Vancouver, Washington area
- Medical staff member at a Participating Institution
- Maintain medical malpractice coverage with minimum limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate
Which health plans does Portland IPA contract with?
The Portland IPA contracts with the following health plans:
- Coventry/First Health
- PacificSource Commercial
- PacificSource Coordinated Care Network (CCN)
- Providence Health Plan Medicare Advantage
- Providence Health Plan Medicaid (OHP)
- Trillium Community Health Plan Medicaid
What is the process to become a member?
To start the application process, please call Rich Ulbricht at 503.731.7504 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your application has been approved, a Participating Practitioner Agreement and all contract attachments associated with your clinic will be emailed to you. The effective date of membership is determined by receipt of the signed Participating Practitioner Agreement.